Smart customary golf wear is expected on the course.
In the clubhouse, smart casual clothing is expected, other than on certain occasions when a specified dress code will be advised.
Examples of what the Committee expects these standards to mean in practice:
- Hats, and dirty or torn clothing should not be worn in the clubhouse
- Rrunning shorts, cycling shorts and beach wear should not be worn anywhere on the premises
- Shirts may be worn outside trousers/shorts/skirts if designed to be worn that way
- Deck shoes and sandals may be worn in the clubhouse without socks
- Changing into and out of golf clothes should be done in the changing rooms and not in the car park
Dress Code for Men
Dress Code for Women
If you have any questions about our dress code please contact us
Dear Keith I write on behalf of the Gloucestershire Captains following our Captains Day held at Gloucester Golf Club on Friday July 12th 2019. Our association is indebted to you for providing a magnificent golfing experience. From start to finish your professional approach shone through and the day was as perfect as we could have wished for. From the food on arrival to the excellent dinner everything exceeded our expectations. The course was in very good condition and those playing spoke very highly in respect of its presentation. We look forward to returning in September for the Match against Worcestershire and we take this opportunity to wish Gloucester Golf Club every success going forward. Best regards to you and your staff. Paul Drinkwater. Captain Glos Captains 2019Gloucestershire Golf Captains Friday July 12th 18/09/2019Read More Testimonials