- Membership now being accepted at Gloucester Golf Club
- Important Information on the Re Opening of Gloucester Golf Club on March 29th
- An Aerial view of Gloucester Golf Club
- Gloucester Golf Club's Mixed Pairs Open 2021.
Club Captain vs Vice Captain - 13th July 2019Posted: 15/05/2019
The competition will be played as a 4BBB matchplay, with 36 members / 18 pairs playing for the Captain and 36 members / 18 pairs playing for the Vice Captain.
A shotgun start gets the fun underway at 10:30am.
All members are welcome to enter this fun and competitive format however it is capped at 72 entries - so first come first serve - don't miss out.
To enter, all you need to do is find a playing partner to make up your pairing and add your names to the sheet by the entrance to the bar.
You will randomly be assigned to either the Captain or Vice Captain's team and matched against a pairing of similar handicaps to make the matches as competitive as possible.
£20pp to enter which includes:
• Bacon Roll and Coffee before tee off
• BBQ afterwards
• A chance of winning a 4 Ball golf vouchers
• Entry into raffle
Sign up and don't miss out - should be a fantastic day.