- Useful Golfing Information For Gloucester Golf Club
- Re Opening of the Driving Range on March 29th
- Membership now being accepted at Gloucester Golf Club
- Important Information on the Re Opening of Gloucester Golf Club on March 29th
2019 Membership PricesPosted: 23/01/2019
Our 2019 prices have now been release for March:
|Membership||Annual Cost||Monthly Payments|
|7 Day Joint||£1,299||£108.25|
|5 Day Joint||£987||£82.25|
|Colt 26 - 29||£520||£43.33|
|Colt 19 - 25||£365||£30.42|
|Junior 14 - 18||£50||N/A|
|Junior up to 13||£25||N/A|
All Fees Include GGU Levy and may be paid in Monthly instalments with no additional charge with the exception of Occasional Members and Juniors where fees must be paid annually in advance.
For further information and Membership forms please contact Keith on 01452 411331.
* Occasional Membership allows you to 20 rounds per year, this can be split into 9 Holes, and also allows you to play in Competitions, there is no option to pay this Catergory by Monthly instalments.
** Ladies Incentive Membership has now been introduced to increase the Ladies Membership of Gloucester Golf Club, Ladies can pay a Membership Fee of £50.00 which will allow them to get an official Handicap and enter Competition’s but must then pay a Green Fee of £15.00 every time they play.
Monthly Instalments are available with no extra cost.