- Useful Golfing Information For Gloucester Golf Club
- Re Opening of the Driving Range on March 29th
- Membership now being accepted at Gloucester Golf Club
- Important Information on the Re Opening of Gloucester Golf Club on March 29th
Ladies 'Get Into Golf' ProgrammePosted: 17/01/2019
Ladies ‘Get Into Golf’ Programme
Welcoming Ladies who are new to the game along with Ladies who have some experience but would like to refresh their skills to join a unique coaching programme. Join PGA Fellow Professional, Nicky Lawrenson, who will guide you from the foundations right the way through to feeling confident on the golf course. In conjunction with Gloucester Golf Club the programme also includes a unique 3 month trial membership offer following completion of the coaching sessions.
Coaching & membership package special offer to include:
- 7 x 1 hour weekly coaching sessions
- 3 x 90 minute on course sessions followed by refreshments
- Free 7 Iron
- 3 month trial membership following completion of the coaching package
- Organised fun & friendly events throughout the membership period.
7 week course
Commencing - Saturday 2nd March: 2pm – 3pm
On course sessions (3 x 90 mins)
Commencing - Saturday 20th April 2pm – 3.30pm
Cost per person - £99
Places will be limited to a maximum of 8 Ladies per group ensuring quality coaching time with each participant.
A free taster session will also be available on Saturday 16th February 2pm – 3.30pm.
For further details please contact Nicky Lawrenson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07751 622569