Smart customary golf wear is expected on the course.
In the clubhouse, smart casual clothing is expected, other than on certain occasions when a specified dress code will be advised.
Examples of what the Committee expects these standards to mean in practice:
- Hats, and dirty or torn clothing should not be worn in the clubhouse
- Rrunning shorts, cycling shorts and beach wear should not be worn anywhere on the premises
- Shirts may be worn outside trousers/shorts/skirts if designed to be worn that way
- Deck shoes and sandals may be worn in the clubhouse without socks
- Changing into and out of golf clothes should be done in the changing rooms and not in the car park
Dress Code for Men
Dress Code for Women
If you have any questions about our dress code please contact us
I wanted to let you know that the Gloucester Golf Club is an excellent choice for a wake; it’s close to the crematorium, there is a car park and it is a large comfortable room surrounded by greenery. Diane and Tim AdamsWake 24/02/2020Read More Testimonials