Smart customary golf wear is expected on the course.
In the clubhouse, smart casual clothing is expected, other than on certain occasions when a specified dress code will be advised.
Examples of what the Committee expects these standards to mean in practice:
- Hats, and dirty or torn clothing should not be worn in the clubhouse
- Rrunning shorts, cycling shorts and beach wear should not be worn anywhere on the premises
- Shirts may be worn outside trousers/shorts/skirts if designed to be worn that way
- Deck shoes and sandals may be worn in the clubhouse without socks
- Changing into and out of golf clothes should be done in the changing rooms and not in the car park
Dress Code for Men
Dress Code for Women
If you have any questions about our dress code please contact us
Thank you Gloucester Golf Club for hosting our Family Christening, we really appreciate all you provided, it was great afternoon and so many people commented on the venue, the use of the TVs for the photos was great idea, a big thank you to you and all your staff. Ross & Charlotte EakersChristening 17th February 2020 24/02/2020Read More Testimonials